Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General discussions about music
 goodbye for now

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jim Posted - 19/10/2005 : 20:24:14
Hi to all,1st off apologies if i'm posting in the wrong place.

I don't post that often but i visit daily,some of you may know me from past times.Due to my failed marrige & illness at work its has left me with no option but to leave the Isle of Wight & start life again elsewhere,this post is just a thank you to Torben(for the cool site) and people i've met on the way,Larry NYC,Allan,Allanagain,Tina,Caryne,& a big thank you to ED(The Freedom Man)for his cool emails when i was going through hell.Not sure if i'll be back online again thus the goodbye for now subject.

3 months ago i met a wonderful woman & apart from falling in love(get the sick bags)i turned her on to the sounds of Love via FC then everything else,the sad part is we also cannot be together so this weekend will be a sad one for me,i'll be leaving my two wonderful daughters behind & this very special lady.

hey thanks for reading & again apologies if this post has no meaning to anybody

take care all
kindest regards jim hamilton(isle of wight)
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jim Posted - 23/11/2005 : 17:15:07
many thanks for your kind words Susan,still getting by & i'm sure all that is happening around will make me a stronger person for it.

thanks again

kind regards jim.
Susan B. Posted - 19/11/2005 : 02:04:09
Jim:

I hope that all goes well for you. There are several of us on the board that have gone through some significant changes during the last 3 years of Love. We will pray for you.

Sincerely, Susan
jim Posted - 05/11/2005 : 14:54:12
hi to all that know me,i'm still about keeping my head above water,thanks for nice mails,i will do my best to keep in touch.
kind regards jim.
jim Posted - 21/10/2005 : 12:01:41
hi to all,many thanks for the nice posts & emails.i will do my very best to continue friendships i've formed via this board & the net.

love to all

kindest regards jim.
ALLANAGAIN Posted - 20/10/2005 : 16:34:25
Hi mate,
if your reading this try and e.mail me.
YOUR FREIND
Allan

Allan Posted - 19/10/2005 : 21:32:03
Jim...I'm sorry to hear the bad news but sure do hope for better times ahead. Send me an e-mail from time to time and please let me know how you're doing. Tina-I remember well those Sunday's in Chat-they were a lot of fun. Anyone heard from Gill lately?

Allan
Tina Posted - 19/10/2005 : 20:52:05
Hi Jim, I remember many a Sunday evening's chat in the Love chat room, which sadly seems to have died a death along with the band. Hope everything goes well for you in the future and that your health is now OK and you never know, we may meet up at a gig again sometime.

Peace and Love

Tina

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page