Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General discussions about music
 The Smile DVD

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
John E Posted - 04/06/2005 : 13:16:15
I saw the Smile DVD and it’s total perfection. This is the REAL
Smile…it cannot be faulted. Everything about it is superb…the music, the filming, the lighting, the colours, and everyone looks their best (Taylor Mills has never looked more glamourous). It's great to see our dear friends The Stockhorn Strings n' Horns doing their "fire" and "vegetables show-pieces (Markus is there, bless him). Brian is smiling and looks totally animated. I think a certain degree of prompting and touching up must have been done, but you wouldn’t notice it. You also get the Beautiful Dreamer movie with it, and a whole lot of bonus material. I get my five seconds of fame in the after-show comments section. I’m on shortly before Kate Moss! The meeting between Roger Daltrey and Brian is quite amusing. Roger is acting like a star-struck fan, and Brian looks as if he hasn’t got a clue who he is! There’s also some amazing film of Brian at work in the studio…you see a totally different side to him – one where he exercises complete control. An absolutely essential purchase
(due out in the UK on 13th June). L & M, John E
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
caryne Posted - 04/06/2005 : 15:16:37
Good for Brian, if I ever met Roger Daltrey I'd act like I didn't know him either

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page