Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General discussions about music
 Some other great Love Music....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tenorcharm Posted - 24/02/2005 : 00:20:32
Hey guys,

I was just wondering what some of you think is some other great Love music that is out there these days? Love, the feeling that is, not the wonderful group we adore. I honestly have not been able to get enough of Ronan Tynan ever since I saw him sing at President Reagan's funeral last July. I remembered him from singing at Yankee Stadium before that also. The song on his new album that I have been loving is "The Eyes of Love" off his new album coming out on March 1. He truly knows how to make you feel the words that he is singing with his incredible voice. Does any other singers make you feel that why??? I really cant wait to start my Ronan collection when his album comes out next week. What do you guys think is some other great Love music?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
riverman Posted - 16/03/2005 : 09:01:16
hey jimmy boy i agree with you ronald reagen and celine dion on a love website i doubt celine has ever heard of love me thinks are you ready to soft rock must be his motto
jimmyboy Posted - 16/03/2005 : 08:53:56
R U 4 REAL?
tenorcharm Posted - 15/03/2005 : 19:06:30
Celine Dion is great also, but I'd much rather prefer Ronan. Im not really into Idol that much, mainly because it feels so much like a popularity contest, more then an actual singing competition.
bob f. Posted - 26/02/2005 : 05:56:47
WHY?! this is a website for GOOD music! you can catch American Idols on TV, or just go to the SUCK-ARE-US music website for more of your dsire!
steve64 Posted - 25/02/2005 : 15:33:56
Ronald Reagan!! Bedtime For Bonzo!!

hey ho! lets go!
jimmyboy Posted - 25/02/2005 : 07:23:34
TRY A CELINE DION WEBSITE!

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page