Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General discussions about music
 David Gilmour tonight (Saturday 8th)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
John9 Posted - 08/09/2007 : 13:35:49

Just to let anyone in the UK who is interested that I've just noticed that BBC1 are screening 'David Gilmore at the Albert Hall' this evening at 2300. Apparently the show will feature material from his recent album as well as some Floyd classics.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rocker Posted - 17/09/2007 : 17:25:41
oh no..what could he change into now??????..if he isn't the chameleon of music I don't know who is...
"Ch..ch...changes
Just gonna have to be a different man..."
ALLANAGAIN Posted - 17/09/2007 : 01:12:21
Yeah John Bowie sure did look and sound great for 60!! About time he gave us another album methinks.
John9 Posted - 11/09/2007 : 17:00:53
Didn't Bowie look fantastic for ....what is he now....sixty? Also it was good to see Rick Wright - one of rock's really nice guys. I'm almost ashamed to say that I have just shelled out for the new 3CD edition of 'The Piper at the Gates of Dawn'. During a (momentary) lapse of reason, I decided that my existing remastered copy wasn't enough. We do get fleeced by the record companies don't we? But then at the end of it all we probably only have ouselves to blame. Still, I've never done drugs...or gambling.....and I've always been able to make a glass of wine last all evening!
ALLANAGAIN Posted - 11/09/2007 : 00:59:41
A great show. Gilmour was in fine form! With Crosby + Nash on vocals, and with Bowie doing jusice to Syd,s " Arnold Lane" i enjoyed it loads, and with it taped on the video will continueto do so. Wicked!!
John9 Posted - 08/09/2007 : 22:10:54

Yeah - but then it has been thoughtfully scheduled AFTER the Last Night of the Proms......I mean ...things could be worse.
Lizzyb Posted - 08/09/2007 : 21:41:54
yeah but doesn't that clash with '20th century boy' on ITV 10.40?

sigh

Keep on shining

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page