Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General discussions about music
 Hey ALLANAGAIN

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jim Posted - 19/04/2007 : 19:47:21
How are you mate?

regards jim.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rocker Posted - 09/05/2007 : 21:56:17
hey that's pretty good..I pay 20 bucks to my 'Pool club and get a t-shirt and newsletter.....would be a good idea to to do what you guys do..only thing is with the exchange rate right now it'd cost us all an arm and leg to see a match..hey all of you should be buying land here right now!!!......
ALLANAGAIN Posted - 09/05/2007 : 15:31:21
o.b.e. now that,s a thought....nah, i,m a club member for the last 20 odd years...we pay £50 each a year and get to book a ticket a game.
No Wembley for us though as the F.A. only gave us and the Mancs 25,000 each...so i,ll have to make do with Tonight and Everton on Sunday then chill out and become my old hippy self for the summer....untill we go to Ibrox, Glasgow in late july...

KEEP ON ROCKIN,
Al
rocker Posted - 08/05/2007 : 14:36:34
hey allan you must be a lucky guy with all those tix..you connected with Jose or somethin'??? or do you have an OBE?...
ALLANAGAIN Posted - 08/05/2007 : 14:07:45
hi Rocker...well, i,ve had better weeks mate! yeah the Man Usa disease will be everywhere next season with Keane + Bruce coming up to join Copell and old red nose himself. All the more reason for me to sing my lungs out at Stamford Bridge tommorow night!!
C,MON THE CHELS!!
rocker Posted - 07/05/2007 : 14:26:29
well how do we say it? "Bummer in the S-pring".....and there's next season for both of us as far as the title! heh heh look for Keano (Sunderland) to spoil parties!
rocker Posted - 04/05/2007 : 14:12:42
allan you know it's gonna be tough, right? manu has to lose everything and you guys need to win everything. I don't know. But hey, look at Liverpool back in Milan in '05, down 3 goals..you know the rest me boy!....so I'm going to keep my mouth shut...anyway I want Jose to win the title so at least we can get a smile on'em a little bit..he's been in a real bad mood lately!..
ALLANAGAIN Posted - 04/05/2007 : 10:40:18
l.o.l. Rocker!I gotta give our boyz a resounding "Not Guilty" on Burgaliring Reina,s house mate...that,s strictly Scouse busines as Dudek, Crouch + the reat know..
Make sure you keep a few nice cold bottles of Peroni in the fridge mate, to wash away the taste of that English Souvlaki!!
Have a top weekend mate, Now if Man. USA don,t beat City and we win at Arsenal..ect. ect.
HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL!
Allan
rocker Posted - 03/05/2007 : 15:07:12
heh heh all the 'Poolsters I know here are bringin' out the bouzoukis and gettin' their tix!......me... "I'm just in a rock'n'roll band" and I'll have to stay here and watch it on tee-vee.

hey you wouldn't know the guys that went over to Reina's house after the game who "thanked" him on the win, eh?????......
..good luck in the FA....and it's souvlaki English style for me..
ALLANAGAIN Posted - 03/05/2007 : 11:07:57
Hey Rocker! Glad someone is all smiles L.o.l. Well thats the Greek holiday cancelled for this month, but thats what makes football so great..you never know whats gonna happen. When everyone expected Chelsea V M an Utd. it,s ended up A.C.Milan V Liverpool.
Enjoy the final mate..as i will the F.A. cup here..

"C MON THE CHELS!!"
Allan
rocker Posted - 02/05/2007 : 14:47:14
allan.......the Bluesmen fought hard but Pepe reined'em in...lizzy's "bruvvers" toughed it out..

oh man maybe a scouse/manu showdown?????....."bruvverly"..bring'em on....
Lizzyb Posted - 01/05/2007 : 18:42:06
I liked yesterday's interviews
'I an not interested in what he says'
'I do not want to speak of him'

oooo handbags

I'm torn between wanting the same line up for Euro as FA cup and wanting our scouse bruvvers to triumph (as an impartial toonie)

Keep on shining
rocker Posted - 01/05/2007 : 14:23:57
..massive game allan...the dogs'll be growlin' man and the tackles are going to be flying real hard!...will be interesting to see how Rafa and Jose tactically manage the game...I tell you I'll be how you say it? "gutted" if the Reds lose..they just have to keep you guys from scoring..a tough task...good luck...and really ......I hope you bite your nails tonite... er...will Droggy stay on his feet???????
ALLANAGAIN Posted - 30/04/2007 : 23:16:23
Tell me about it Rocker...i was at Chelsea v Bolton, one eye on the game and one on the scoreboard. Reckon it,s a scouse conspiracy mate!
It,s more important than ever we do the bizz at Anfeild tommorow night

"COME ON U BLUES!"
Al
rocker Posted - 30/04/2007 : 14:12:58
allan..let me ask you how did Everton LOSE??????????????????
rocker Posted - 27/04/2007 : 15:19:53
love it allan..wish I wasn't so far away...I was so close to making the pilgrimage but just didn't have the time when I went to England in Oct....now paraphrasing old Arthur...if 'pool can't "make no room" between Jose's fellows during the upcoming clash "look up and see me on the moon"..

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page