Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General discussions about music
 UK 1960s pop/psych podcast

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mikeb Posted - 11/03/2007 : 17:39:44
Just listened to episode 4 of this, subscribed and downloaded the previous three, plugged on the Freak Emporium mailout this week, superb stuff:

Toffee Sunday Smash

Welcome to Toffee Sunday Smash, a new weekly one hour podcast/radio show celebrating and enjoying late 1960s UK underground pop and psychedelic music.
Named as a homage to the pioneering 1980s fanzine, the show hopes to delve into the weird, wide-eyed and wonderful world of bands like Kaleidoscope, Timebox, Blossom Toes, Tomorrow, The Mirage, Turquoise and their glorious ilk. We may love The Beatles and The Floyd but you won’t hear them here.
Each show will feature regular spots including a spotlight album, a classic double-header single and a look back at the releases this month in years gone by.
We’re also at www.myspace.com/toffeesundaysmash where we’ll post regular bulletins with playlists and what’s happening on the show.
So whether you’re at home, on a train or flying through a lemonade sky on the back of a giant butterfly, close your eyes and dig the pretty colours.

Listen/subscribe at:

http://web.mac.com/andymorten/iWeb/Site/Podcast/Podcast.html
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mikeb Posted - 16/03/2007 : 01:03:24
quote:
Originally posted by Arnstein

Once again: how do I download it? It will only download the newest one on iTunes!

I clicked on subscribe on their webpage, from what I remember ITunes automatically subscribed me and downloaded Episode 4. Then Episodes 1, 2 and 3 also appeared with a get symbol on ITunes so I clicked that and downloaded those as well.

If you go to podcast settings on ITunes there's one that says When new episodes are available download all so try switching it to that though as I say when I subscribe to a podcast it has always given me the option of downloading previous ones when I subscribe.
Arnstein Posted - 16/03/2007 : 00:49:31
Once again: how do I download it? It will only download the newest one on iTunes!
rocker Posted - 14/03/2007 : 16:25:11
hey mikeb...thanks for this...I'm going to enjoy this site...of course I never heard any of these guys....
Arnstein Posted - 11/03/2007 : 19:41:40
Can I be top-friend? :)

How can I download it? I want to have it on my iPod!

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page