Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General discussions about music
 Dungen

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kula John Posted - 18/04/2006 : 13:30:51
I'm gutted.....dungen were listed as playing at bristol fleece on the 15th may but when i rang for tickets this morning apparently the gig has been cancelled would love to seem them live and couldnt believe my luck when it seemed they'd be playing right on my doorstep as they don't play many uk gigs....only other dates are nottingham and london.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
astrolobe33 Posted - 18/04/2006 : 18:36:11
Damn, KJ, that is a buckin' fummer. I lucked out once, they happened to be playing in Austin Texas last year when I was there for the ACL Festival. They played at Emo's, it was the first and only time I've heard their music, but since that night they are on my list. They are one of those bands that reach all the way back to the real psychedelic thing, and tear it screaming from the past to hold it in front of you in all its transmogrifying wonder. I'd go seem em again any time.
Hey maybe something'll pull thru and you'll get to see them after all...

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page