Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 Concerts
 Who's going to Town Hall ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JohnFPorcaro Posted - 11/10/2004 : 18:22:57
I got my tickets
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
markk Posted - 12/10/2004 : 23:51:37
I will be at Town Hall, also in Orchestra Row H. Hope Mr. Echols is with the band. The Smile concert will be at Carnegie Hall same night.
Now that would be something if Love were the opening act for Brian Wilson.
Allan Posted - 12/10/2004 : 03:00:02
John and BRB...I'll be there. Orchestra Row H seat 12. I hope Row H is the 8th row LOL.
bigrubberglove Posted - 11/10/2004 : 19:17:43
I'll be there in the 3rd row.

The doors open at 8. Last year at Town Hall the doors opened at 8 and Love started at about 8:20 or so.

Is the assumption that it will be the same this year or has anyone heard anything different regarding at what time they should take to the stage???

Hope you enjoy it John. I have seen Love four times in the past two years and based on the amazing reviews of this tour I think this may be the best gig yet. In fact the best Love show (and perhaps best show by any band I saw) was at last year's Town Hall show. The amazing thing is that show was but days from when Arthur hurt his leg and he was in serious pain. Considering that he was a great athlete in high school and still cuts quite a figure I get the impression that he is also physically strong, which helps him deal with pain.

Anyway, my fingers are crossed. I am also bringing a good friend to the show who has never seen the band. He is very excited. In part my enthusiasm is infectious. In part, he has heard some Love. But nothing can prepare you for the experience of the band playing live with all cyclinders firing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page