Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Johnny-Tell us about Kenny

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Allan Posted - 17/11/2005 : 21:26:19
So little is known about him. He had to be the #1 Bass player, back in the day. I think that he was perfect for LOVE...his bass runs are legendary. Michael Stewart tells me that Kenny was a natural musician...he could just pick up his bass and get right into a groove with it. Michael lived with Kenny (and you too), and so, they were pretty close...both of them being into cars and all.

We know that Kenny played with The Surfaris (Wipe Out fame) and performed on their Japan tour with them (I think in '64). I once found a link to The Surfari's and Bob Berryhill answered my e-mail and confirmed Kenny being in the band. Unfortunately, he didn't have any pics to share

You recently mentioned that Kenny played bass on The Turtles Happy Together. I'm sure nobody knew that. That's a great trivia question

Can you tell us more about Kenny? Maybe even a Diary entry on him. Would you have any pics of Kenny?

We'd all LOVE to hear what you have to say

Thanks

Allan

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page