Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Heartbeat

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sparklehorse Posted - 30/10/2005 : 21:48:21
Alone Again Or was on the soundtrack of tonights's episode of Heartbeat on ITV1 in the UK
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stefaan Posted - 15/11/2005 : 15:40:17
quote:
Originally posted by sparklehorse

Alone Again Or was on the soundtrack of tonights's episode of Heartbeat on ITV1 in the UK

I work for a Restaurant and Catering Firm at the airport.
In the restaurant they have a music system that works with (seems so to me) endless hard disks. The mostly dressed-up people that come to eat there have to do so with Easy-Listening-The Carpenters-And-Captain-And-Tenille-Likewise-Stuff, but inbetween is one song that gives me a laugh and makes my day everytime it's on. I guess you'll know which one I mean.
jellybean Posted - 01/11/2005 : 14:14:36
how come heartbeat has been stuck in the 60's for about 15 years?? would hate to live round there, you either have a car crash, get beaten up by mods and rockers or robbed..sheesh
Kula John Posted - 31/10/2005 : 13:19:02
thats cool, they do play some great music on heartbeat at times...i remember i actually first heard 'you really got me' by the kinks on an episode of heartbeat quite a few years ago now and it was that moment that i decided i had to check out the 60s music scene. Slightly embarrassing that it was heartbeat that turned me onto the path of 60s music!!

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page