Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 interesting interview with Bobby Beausoliel

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
modular man Posted - 19/08/2005 : 23:30:29
http://www.beausoleil.net/mminterview.html

Bobby's name came up here in another thread somewhere recently.

In this interview with him he talks about the early days of Love and his involvement with them, along with a lot of other stuff (Manson, etc.)

A must read for early Love fans!

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Eoin Posted - 01/09/2005 : 10:33:36
A little off topic but I was at a Q&A thing with Brian Wilson a couple of months ago (at a screening of the Beautiful Dreamer documentary) and when asked what he thought of Pacific Ocean Blue he said he never heard it - although I'm sure he must have at some stage.
Incidentally I don't really buy Bobby's version of events about the murder, the whole blood smearing thing to me is something only a very nasty individual could do. I think he was a lot closer to 'the family' than he lets on. I also read something about him being the leader of a racist group in prison (Aryan brotherhood I think). Good interview though.
oldfartatplay Posted - 01/09/2005 : 00:18:30
Fascinating article,which really gave an insight into the post 'Summer of Love' come-down,and the disintigration of the Hippie dream.To be read while listening with 'Forever Changes'.....or(better still),Neil Young's 'On the Beach' as a soundtrack.Sad to be reminded of Denis Wilson's decline & demise......'Pacific Ocean Blue'(still one of the greatest West Coast albums),and not even available at present!
2manyTA2sMS Posted - 23/08/2005 : 15:16:16
Ta for that. Had forgotten about his Kenneth Anger connection too...splendid read.

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page