Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 What about the others?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
boombox Posted - 24/07/2005 : 03:07:58
Reading everything in the diaries and from talking to Rusty before Oxford, I can well understand how Mike has reached breaking point over the "poor Arthur" brigade. As has been said elsewhere, Arthur "effed up badly", letting down his bandmates, their families, the band's fans (I will not say his fans), and above all, himself (yet again!).

What I am wondering is, how is everyone else feeling and thinking about it all? Let us not forget how Rusty, Johnny, Daddyo and Dave (so recently a dad) may be worrying about what the future holds, both musically and financially. Has anyone been in communication with the other guys and if so, would you share their thoughts with us?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
caryne Posted - 24/07/2005 : 16:33:48
Guess it might have a change of name though?
Old_Man Posted - 24/07/2005 : 13:11:10
Talking about the future, I see we're about to get a brand new official website!

http://www.lovewitharthurlee.com/
boombox Posted - 24/07/2005 : 13:08:14
When I spoke to him, Rusty was obviously nervous about fulfilling the tour and how they would go down with audiences (need they have worried??? ), but seemed pleased there was so much goodwill towards them. He told me Johnny is keen to do some new material - should be interesting!!! I, for one, will be amongst the first to get tix for the next shows - whatever direction the band takes.
caryne Posted - 24/07/2005 : 11:51:06
When I talked to Johnny at the Frome gig he seemed very positve about the future, I think he's looking forward to making more music after so long out of the limelight.
Daddyo and Dave C are always very quiet about their feelings on everything, but I'm sure they, and Rusty, feel pretty much the same as Mike.

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page