Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Did Bryan ever forgive Arthur

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
abraxas Posted - 28/08/2014 : 23:02:33
This is a really complicated topic that I am sure I will get a lot of different answers. When Love's classic lineup "brokeup" in August 1968 and everyone did their own thing. I've read that Bryan had partied off and on with the Beverley Hills drug scene. I've read that in the FC book. Then he had hit rock bottom in NYC around 1970 and found salvation. I've read somewhere here that he met Arthur when he was working at a Pep Boys around 1970-71. Okay, I do not know if they had corresponded or talked on the phone or what in this time. I thought Arthur had hated Bryan/and vice versa. It's a bit confusing to the whole love/hate friendship they had.

Then shift to 1978 the whole one-off reunion. Was this improntu or did Arthur call Bryan at this step dad's house or what. I know Arthur was somewhat of a family friend to Bryan's family. I saw a picture online someone posted on the Arthur Lee and Love Facebook that Arthur was at Bryan's house for Christms or Thanksgiving. I didn't know Arthur was friends with Bryan's family. I had this impression(excuse me if this sounds ignorant and this is my opinion) based on what I've read about Bryan's step dad that Bryan's step dad was somewhat of an old money, conservative man, I had this impression he was somewhat bigoted. I mean that is the impression I had of him. There really isn't much written about Bryan's family except for his half-sister and the interview's Bryan's mom does every now and then

1990s. Bryan writes to Arthur when he is in prison. I saw the letter he wrote to him in prison that was in the Book of Love/Arthur Lee bio. How did Bryan know the exact address to send that letter to? It's a bit confusing.

I thought Arthur considered Johnny more of a close friend than Bryan.

This is the time and life that I am living
And I'll face each day with a smile

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page