Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 The Old Membership of This Board

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LeeRob Posted - 21/02/2012 : 19:41:39
When I came aboard about 6 or so years ago, I remember BobF and Kdion and Thomas Glasso and Carol and others; who do the old-timers remember, and where are they today?

It's all the same day.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dyecraig Posted - 09/05/2012 : 02:30:26
still "out here" in warrenton, va
finally snagged a reasonably priced vinyl of the above lp
http://dyepics.blogspot.com/2012/03/love-out-here.html
and a nice copy of "false start"
http://dyepics.blogspot.com/2012/02/love-false-start.html
Dukie Posted - 08/05/2012 : 13:12:06
Thank you for the birthday wishes LK and John9!!
we had a great time in New York. I met up with my photographrer friend Chalkie Davies (Thin Lizzy's "Live and Dangerous" cover, The Specials, All the best cowboys etc)for the first time in 30 years, and some American friends came up from near Trenton in New Jersey as well.
As I had my lovely wife and 16 year old son with me, I didn't do as much music shopping as I would have if I had been on my own but we all enjoyed Greenwich Village, and I bought a few cds at Best Buy on 5th Avenue (my son actually did the most shopping-for clothes!!)
I tend to have a look on the board everyday, and if I need to look something up, Torben's information is my first stop!Best wishes to you all.
lemonade kid Posted - 07/05/2012 : 21:04:41
quote:
Originally posted by John9

quote:
Originally posted by Dukie

I went to New York with my family for a week in early April just before my 60th!

A very happy (if belated) 60th, Dukie. It is strange how many of us on this board seem to be of a certain age....I reached that particular milestone last October. I think that New York is the perfect place to go for a few days. I remember when I first went there - in 1989 - I spent a good half of my time in Greenwich Village. Hitherto unseen Byrds bootleg albums in all those little record shops......it was like living a perfect fantasy.

I beat you all...61 this year. We are the new YOUNG!! I've met teens that seem older than me!! Where's that teen spirit!?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dukie, my friend! I missed your post too!
Watch for that Pete Townshend DVD in the snail mail to you -- that your friend was involved with production or something...

HIGH ALL THE TIME...
-Mad River
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0PCzH-K1hg
John9 Posted - 07/05/2012 : 10:12:21
quote:
Originally posted by Dukie

I went to New York with my family for a week in early April just before my 60th!

A very happy (if belated) 60th, Dukie. It is strange how many of us on this board seem to be of a certain age....I reached that particular milestone last October. I think that New York is the perfect place to go for a few days. I remember when I first went there - in 1989 - I spent a good half of my time in Greenwich Village. Hitherto unseen Byrds bootleg albums in all those little record shops......it was like living a perfect fantasy.
Joe Morris Posted - 06/05/2012 : 23:40:37
he did a recent interview with Ugly Things
I understand
John E Posted - 06/05/2012 : 22:55:19
Revisiting after a long absence! I've been keeping up with Johnny on Facebook, and hear from Mike,Tina, and others sometimes.

Love to all, John E
bob f. Posted - 06/05/2012 : 21:32:21
I remember:
LOU D.
SHOWMAN(M.SAMUELS)
SAL GUITAREZ
LEEROB
and many others over the years..
also...Castleblue CDS (NICK) YAY!

...what the world needs now...
LeeRob Posted - 06/05/2012 : 19:18:07
How's NY these days Dukie?

It's all the same day.
jimmyboy Posted - 06/05/2012 : 02:26:19
I still check in but I don't post a lot. Glad its still up.
Dukie Posted - 05/05/2012 : 20:58:20
LeeRob Posted - 05/05/2012 : 17:53:43
Wow, Tina and jazmaan and Dukie and waxburn; great to see you're still around! I was surprised to see Rocker talking about the 60's, I always think you are all youngsters :) I turned 65 last month (it's the new 70). . . where'd I put my beads and headband. LOVE!

It's all the same day.
waxburn Posted - 05/05/2012 : 05:25:48
hello from the black sheep of the board.
Dukie Posted - 04/05/2012 : 23:40:14
I' m still here.
jazmaan Posted - 04/05/2012 : 23:01:13
I still lurk. If there's anything new to report I'll let you know.
John9 Posted - 23/02/2012 : 17:36:29

Good to see some of the old times revisited. This is a community well worth preserving.

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page