Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Glasto 2003

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kula John Posted - 16/02/2005 : 01:43:34
just bought a dvd of love at glastonbury in 2003 off ebay. It's a fantastic recording and it just makes me wish i'd been there so much ...makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up throughout you set the scene....amazing.

In the land of summer sun we have just begun
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BillorPhil Posted - 07/03/2005 : 14:20:42
I too was there, a great day. I have a copy of the DVD from BBC4. If anyone requires a copy, e-mail me and I'll see what I can do.
BillorPhil Posted - 07/03/2005 : 14:19:41
I too was there, a great day. I have a copy of the DVD from BBC4. If anyone requires a copy, e-mail me and I'll see what I can do.
BillorPhil Posted - 07/03/2005 : 14:17:24
I too was there and managed to get hold of a DVD off of ebay. Great digital copy and a cover. E-mail me and I'll try to sort copies / covers if required.
Aake Posted - 16/02/2005 : 13:11:40
I have this DVD too,great show much than the official DVD.
There is no artwork with my copy could any provide a scan for me ?
Kula John Posted - 16/02/2005 : 11:39:04
yeh larry it must have been an amazing feeling to have witnessed that set....yeh it is just the recording off the tv (bbc four)..but its a really good recording, well worth getting. There have been one or two copies around on ebay lately so its worth checking each week. I was outbid on one copy but made sure that didnt happen again!!

In the land of summer sun we have just begun
gordo Posted - 16/02/2005 : 10:16:47
I bought a copy off e-bay a year ago, but never recieved it.

still, it served me right for having it posted to backpackers hostel I was staying in Sydney at the time instead of waiting til I came back to England to watch it
jimmyboy Posted - 16/02/2005 : 05:54:00
YOU GUYS GOT ME STOKED ON FINDING A COPY FOR MYSELF..TRIED EBAY BUT CAME UP WITH ZERO!
LarryNYC Posted - 16/02/2005 : 05:18:08
Hi Kula John, I WAS there !! They gave one hell of a performance that day, indeed so much so that I didnt bother to see any other bands afterwards, I was on such a high. I wonder if this DVD of yours is the same as was on TV ? I know a few people who have it on tape, but never realised it was on DVD.

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page