Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Re Iceworld Love video

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Joe Morris Posted - 09/02/2011 : 03:41:29
the Iceworld video just sold on eBay for $30 (the US vhs (NTSC) format

now this is a new one on me, as I had only seen this release in PAL (UK VHS) format

I'm surprised that this has never seen release officially on dvd

item 170598258258 if anyone wants to take a look at it. Most Love fans I'm sure got it originally on video from Garth Holt, and now
it seems like tracks from it like "Say you will" are up on Youtube or circulate on dvd among traders
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Joe Morris Posted - 19/04/2011 : 03:55:27
who I got the video COPY of originally from, I should say - Garth seems to have been putting video and tapes out there of Love LONG before dvd!

(or dvdr!)
Joe Morris Posted - 19/04/2011 : 03:54:13
sounds like 90 Miles Away, unless I'm confusing it with the video I converted to dvd of the Cocoanut Teaszer gig!

The Iceworld video has been bootlegged extensively to dvd, along with the Rhino promo video/press package

Don't know if Garth Holt (who I got the Iceworld video from originally!) had the original video though, or if the bootleg dvds out there of Love use the original video

Whats your video btw? NTSC? PALS?

I wonder if the Iceworld Video ever saw sale officially here in the States in NTSC vhs format, like sold in Goldmine Magazine or something by some retailer like Yodelin Pig or Hip Cat Records

Thankfully Goldmine is still with us, though MUCH smaller!
Ruckus Posted - 18/04/2011 : 17:08:40
I got one for $10 at Amoeba in Hollywood a couple years ago. I really need to convert it to dvd. The song with the sax (cant remember name and not close to it) is Beautiful. 90 miles away maybe?

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page