Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 "keep on doing all those things that

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lizzyb Posted - 21/12/2004 : 14:51:52
i shouldn't have to do"

Seems to me there's a lot of people doing a lot for Mr Lee, and that it isn't reasonable to expect them to continue to do so.

made his own soul a cell

At least he has his faith, which could potentially help him through this stuff, especially at this time. We can only hope, maybe pray if we're into that kind of thing

Keep on shining
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ocfan Posted - 29/12/2004 : 23:22:11
Curtis Welcome:
I had the pleasure of seeing you at Spaceland, which was a treat. I hope you are in touch with Arthur and will convey all the prayers and concern that we, his fans, feel. We can never give up on anyone who is struggling with "health" issues. Hopefully you will be the opening again for him, here, in Southern California in 2005. For those who haven't seen you perform it will be a special treat. If you are in touch with Arthur, please tell him that I will continue to pray that he gets well and overcomes his illness.

Cheryl
Punkgurl Posted - 26/12/2004 : 08:31:25
Just like I tried to express in the concert section of the boards, I think maybe he was in physical pain. He said he was in pain with his ribs being fractured.
Allan Posted - 25/12/2004 : 16:53:40
Curtis...Thanks for your encouraging words. Are you thinking that his physical pains are having the effect we're seeing? I agree with you that he needs to get his physical self examined. Do you see Arthur on any regular type of basis...are you very close with him?

Allan
curtis smooth Posted - 25/12/2004 : 04:35:40
This is Curtis Smooth and I've known Arthur since junior high and I've seen him bounce back many times with his music since Dorsey high school. Just recently, Arthur gave me the opportunity to open for him at many of his southern California gigs. At Spaceland he was in alot of pain due to his ribs and a head bump. It's taking him a long time to heal. He is in my prayers as I know he's in your prayers, too. He needs to be encouraged to take the steps needed to have his physical self examined. Don't give up on Arthur (I know none have). As soon as he is feeling better he will make a great comeback! Peace & Love, Smooth
Fingaz Posted - 22/12/2004 : 13:29:39
Oh dear just been reading the Concert section. It doesnt look good. All I can say is thanks to the guys in Baby Lemonade. You made it all happen. I hope Arthur gets the help he needs.
Fingaz Posted - 22/12/2004 : 13:00:04
Whats happened Lizzy
Saucy Jack Posted - 21/12/2004 : 15:57:47
although I'm sure the band have been here before, there definately seems to be the sense that enough is enough now.

I suppose we should count ourselves lucky that Arthur & the band have managed to keep it together as long as they have done, and be thankful for some of the great shows we've had a chance to see over the last few years.

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page