Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Tour CD

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
caryne Posted - 08/08/2009 : 13:21:27
Torben's posted on here that there's a limited edition CD being sold on the current tour. As a (sad) completist who won't be able to make the tour I wonder if anyone knows if we'll be able to buy these any other way? Failing that, if anyone goes to one of the gigs can they get me one and I'll pay them back?

On the subject of the tour CD, I wonder how the Prunes feel about being on it now they aren't doing the tour?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
boombox Posted - 12/08/2009 : 16:23:42
quote:
Originally posted by caryne

quote:
Originally posted by boombox

Having been to the site, it looks like there may be some rare stuff on there, making it a compulsory purchase IMHO.

From teh news section on teh revue website:

CALIFORNIA 66 LIMITED EDITION CD
Originally intended to be sold only at the tour concerts the Limited Edition CD with tour booklet includes rare recordings by The Electric Prunes, Sky Saxon, Love and Baby Lemonade.

Has anyone got a copy yet and can provide a tracklist and details of where the tracks are from?

The tracklist is on the home page on here. That's how I know it existed in the first place (Cheers Torben).

Thanks for that - missed it.

With the Burg Herzberg show seemingly never likely to be released (WHY oh WHY not??), it seems, this is a must then. Also the other unreleased tracks look interesting too.

re that Burg Herzberg show, why don't the band release it as a lossless flac download (no crappy mp3s, please)? Or even as a limited release in much the same way as Nick aka the new guy, used to do it.
caryne Posted - 12/08/2009 : 15:36:37
quote:
Originally posted by boombox

Having been to the site, it looks like there may be some rare stuff on there, making it a compulsory purchase IMHO.

Originally intended to be sold only at the tour concerts the Limited Edition CD with tour booklet includes rare recordings by The Electric Prunes, Sky Saxon, Love and Baby Lemonade.

Has anyone got a copy yet and can provide a tracklist and details of where the tracks are from?

The tracklist is on the home page on here. That's how I know it existed in the first place (Cheers Torben).

boombox Posted - 12/08/2009 : 14:58:58

lemonade kid Posted - 12/08/2009 : 02:20:03
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Morris

I'll look on eBay, but thats only to build up my feedback

Are the Prunes still on the tour? I reckon its just them and the Love band, fighting for supremacy!

I once saw the demos from the New Rose on a cassette pop up on eBay, but Martyn Samuels in S Africa seems to have grabbed it for a couple hundred, the cad!

Oh, well ! (Peter Green)

The Tour site still says the Prunes are out....refunds will be given to those that wish.

Joe Morris Posted - 11/08/2009 : 02:01:56
I'll look on eBay, but thats only to build up my feedback

Are the Prunes still on the tour? I reckon its just them and the Love band, fighting for supremacy!

I once saw the demos from the New Rose on a cassette pop up on eBay, but Martyn Samuels in S Africa seems to have grabbed it for a couple hundred, the cad!

Oh, well ! (Peter Green)
caryne Posted - 10/08/2009 : 23:13:36
quote:
Originally posted by marsIANin

I want a copy of this too but I live in Russia. Can someone mail it there? And what's the price?

You can buy it, and other tour stuff, from the Electric Prunes site

http://www.electricprunes.net/Cal66Offer.html
marsIANin Posted - 10/08/2009 : 22:40:41
I want a copy of this too but I live in Russia. Can someone mail it there? And what's the price?
caryne Posted - 10/08/2009 : 12:09:32
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Morris

it'll probably turn up on eBay eventually, along with the new Sundazed disc

I don't really get your flippant comment, I presume you think it's not worth buying? Still a very kind person has offered to send me a copy so no worries now.
Joe Morris Posted - 10/08/2009 : 05:39:44
it'll probably turn up on eBay eventually, along with the new Sundazed disc

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page