Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Baby Lemonade tour help

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jim Posted - 16/08/2008 : 07:40:30
Hi all, bit of a plea really to anybody out there that can help get posters & flyers out to the masses to promote the tour in October.I met with Glenn yesterday & took stock of flyers & posters which i will blitz the isle of wight Bestival(35.000+ attending)with & also the mainline rail stations that the company i work for runs trains to.
I have heard that there has'nt been many takers for the street teams & i know the BL guys need your help so drop Glenn a mail if you can.

Thanks for reading

Kindest regards Jim.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jim Posted - 19/08/2008 : 14:57:41
Hi all, Blitzed Southampton on Saturday, mate is hitting a Birmingham City home game this weekend, i have a 'spare' day at work coming up so i may travel about & spread the word.

Kind regards Jim.
Kula John Posted - 18/08/2008 : 12:17:38
Does anyone have any sugestions for the more obscure places to target? I'm not sure how keen the large music stores will be to take the flyers but i will try my persuasive powers!! I reckon i'll have more success with independent music stores, will try and spread the word at the university too.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
Tina Posted - 16/08/2008 : 15:59:22
I've said I'll do Leicester from Nottingham. There must be more folks out there spread around the country.
jellybean Posted - 16/08/2008 : 14:38:31
and i'm doing newcastle to cover the northern end!
jim Posted - 16/08/2008 : 13:18:40
Hi Kula John, thats great, am hitting Southampton later enroute to the Isle of Wight, the flyers & posters are really cool.

kind regards Jim.
Kula John Posted - 16/08/2008 : 12:27:22
I'm going to be hitting Exeter in the next week or so. Glenn is sending some stuff to me so hopefully I can drum up a bit of support for the Bristol and Cardiff gigs.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page