Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Best Of Baby Lemonade - Tour CD

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
torben Posted - 13/08/2008 : 08:27:15
To celebrate Baby Lemonade’s comeback a special 14-track ‘Best Of Baby Lemonade’ CD, mastered by Bill Inglot of Rhino Records, has been pressed that will be available from venues on their UK tour and also at the L.A show in September.
It's also possible to get it now, just email Baby Lemonade at sixtyeightpercent@yahoo.com
This limited edition CD features cuts from the band’s classic albums 68% Pure Imagination, Exploring Music and High Life Suite as well as an exclusive live recording of Love’s ‘The Good Humor Man…’ taken from the Herzberg Festival in 2005 and featuring Johnny Echols.
Track list: ‘Green Boat’ / ‘Tailor In The Making’ / ‘Luminosity’ / ‘Backofavan’ / ‘Clap Your Hands’ / ‘Pop Tarte’ / ‘Underground DJ’ / ‘The High Life’ / ‘Song For Epic’ / ‘Ocean Blue’ / ‘Reno’ / ‘World Lines’ / ‘The Good Humor Man – He Sees Everything Like This’ / ‘Postman’s Son’.

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
caryne Posted - 30/09/2008 : 10:36:06
quote:
Originally posted by Kula John

Has anyone in the UK ordered this album yet? I just tried on Amazon (US) and it said it couldn't be shipped to me. Are there any other places to order it from or is it best to just email Baby Lemonade directly?

Thanks in advance for any help

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....

Yes, you are right, Amazon US do not seem to like posting stuff to the UK anymore (I guess they want us to buy from Amazon UK where the prices are higher). People in the UK do need somewhere else to get the CD from.
Kula John Posted - 29/09/2008 : 23:11:54
Has anyone in the UK ordered this album yet? I just tried on Amazon (US) and it said it couldn't be shipped to me. Are there any other places to order it from or is it best to just email Baby Lemonade directly?

Thanks in advance for any help

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
Ruckus Posted - 29/09/2008 : 08:29:33
I was in Hollywood to see Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds and the next day went to Hollywood Book and Movie Poster to be told Baby Lemonade played the night before and was Amazing.
Still kicking myself. I need to get back to checking this site all the time.
torben Posted - 23/09/2008 : 19:55:22
The New Baby Lemonade CD "BEST OF" is now available on amazon.com

Click here to BUY NOW: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001GGS19E/ref=sr_1_olp_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1222185966&sr=8-2
torben Posted - 14/08/2008 : 11:22:18
The LA concert is on Sept. 16. at The Temple Bar, Santa Monica.
Check out http://templebarlive.com/ for tickets
dwjaxon Posted - 14/08/2008 : 04:20:21
Any information on the BL concert in LA in September would be greatly appreciated, i.e. dates and where to get tix. Thanks
boombox Posted - 13/08/2008 : 23:54:15
Good to see this coming out for those who don't know the albums (all of which I already own), but what I'd really have liked to have seen was the Herzberg show in its entirity - the band were really cooking on that tour and I'd love to see/hear that 'Revelation' again with Dave C blowing a mean harmonica. I know from Mikethat teh band were really pleased with the recording, so when can we get it all??

Or else, how about a re-release of the 1994 'The Wonderful' EP, which many of us have never heard? Even CDR copies available at the shows would be good. There's a 10" copy on ebay at the moment (only the second I've ever seen - lost the first one!), but it would be over $20 with shipping to the UK and who can guarantee it would arrive intact?

But for those who don't own a BL album yet, this looks like a nice taster, which includes a lot of my own personal favourites. I am intrigued to know - who did the track selection and does this presage a new BL album for definite?

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page