Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Update on Frank Fayad 12/2007 ReFF

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ReFF Posted - 22/12/2007 : 01:53:29
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I had an e-mail asking me if I could update Frank Fayad. when I agreed to take this task on; finding Franks immediate family I had no idea what I was getting myself into, except helping a brother out in the spirit of one accord. I mean who is this tall and thin crazy looking outstanding bass player connected to; ya right Frank you played with jimi, boy was ever so wrong. Here I am minding my own business so to speak and here is this humble, intelligent, and yet a man that takes no crap from anyone. Frank is doing well in Texas, walks about a mile and half to the nearest store, vegetarian, channel hopper, and a critic. We have jammed in the living room with a Santana lead guitarist/jimi hendrix’s style guitarist, they just want me to sing and play the boards from time to time, and I’m cool with that. We drink etc.... and etc... and when it's all over, Frank says; " hey man did I ever tell you about LOVE!" this is when we stop Franks remark; 'Frank just play the bass man' Frank replies "I can play anything, I’m waiting on you guys" In addition he always complements me and calls me by my first name "“he always tells me that "you are cutting yourself short man I didn't know you sounded like that" So you see Frank is very much alive in Texas and he still tells me that he is still kicking it after all of his major parting with the big dogs is all credit to him being a vegetarian, and there you go. Thank you and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2008 to you and your family...

Respectfully
ReFF
Peace-Out 2007

ReFF
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ruxprncd Posted - 22/12/2007 : 15:18:25
ReFF, thanks for the updates! Frank sounds like quite a character, and a survivor.

Checked out your myspace page - great songs!

Funny coincidence...I also joined the USMC(R) in 1986. My DI's were Louff, McDill, Santos, Zatch (sp?), and one other dude.
tambra Posted - 22/12/2007 : 07:27:24
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page