Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Money Over Art!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MHM Posted - 21/10/2007 : 14:11:00
As it seems is always the case, corporations rule and the artists just exist until they turn to dust and the machine doesn't care, it just contiues to exploit the living and the dead alike. Point in question, the video of Love on American Bandstand which has been removed from the Bryan MacLean myspace page.
Is this footage available to buy anywhere, NO, is the footage tiny and in really bad quality, YES, could it then possibly be of any commercial gain to anybody, NO, so does common sense prevail, OF COURSE NOT! Bryan, Arthur & Kenny who are in this video are all gone, so how long exactly should it be kept under wraps... until they are all dead, until nobody gives a damn who Love even were, you tell us Mr Idiot Copyright-Holder of this stupid footage!

Money and the machine against the masses, free the music, free the video, whilst there are still people out there that care!

www.BryanMacLean.com www.MileHighMusic.co.uk
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jazmaan Posted - 28/10/2007 : 04:26:50
I visited that tudou site. It's all in Chinese characters, how are you supposed to find the upload button?
watchinallthapeople Posted - 27/10/2007 : 04:19:36
does anyone konw a link to a version of the red telephone with baby lemonade
its gotta be said seeing that live was the best concert moment of my insignificant life :)
watchinallthapeople Posted - 27/10/2007 : 04:05:41
cheers for the links
if you want videos to stay online
just post them in china on

www.tudou.com

god bless globalisation!!!
mikeb Posted - 24/10/2007 : 02:37:50
Having read the thread I decided to save it, used:
http://keepvid.com/
You need to rename the vid with a .flv extension and have an FLV player, I have this one:
http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/flv-player/
though I see they are now linking to another free one from Applian Technologies.

The latest version of Real Player will save online video and is free, at the moment it is beta though I read a review somewhere that says it works fine.
barbinberkeley Posted - 24/10/2007 : 02:17:53
That is my all time favorite Love video. The Message to Pretty part is still up on youtube, for now at this address:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aowYgxMOBtc
I would be so sad if I couldn't see it anymore. YOu're all right, whoever removes these videos unnecessarily is truly heartless. What is the motivation in taking them off?
ed the bear Posted - 22/10/2007 : 08:19:05
In the long run, the corporate tools will be dust and somewhere, there will still be music.
But in the short term, you're right. It sucks.
astrolobe33 Posted - 22/10/2007 : 01:29:41
All those kinds of #u<k*rs are gonna go to hell, or whatever facsimile thereof you care to imagine. It doesn't help anyone now, but at least it gives me some small comfort in knowing that.
Best of luck MHM!

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page