Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Just thought I'd brighten up your day

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Scottishkeith Posted - 11/02/2007 : 14:25:41

Gone but not forgotten.

Keep The Faith!!!
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
myoungish Posted - 20/02/2007 : 06:55:54
Luffly photo, Keith. Arthur was often in magical prime form in 2002-2003. Astounding, when you think about it. Like the most complex phoenix you've ever witnessed.

Michael Young
Kula John Posted - 18/02/2007 : 13:24:42
That is one cool jacket!

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
Gill Posted - 18/02/2007 : 00:17:35
Yep that's me hidden with Colin next to me - and a really good pic of Lizzy's jacket. I think that was not long after I'd had my Love tattoo done.

Love
Gill
Tina Posted - 17/02/2007 : 12:55:30
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/67/3726/640/thebell.jpg

Follow the link for pic of (l to r) me, Mike, Lizzy (in famous jacket), Colin, Aake - Gill I think you're hidden behind Aake!
Gill Posted - 17/02/2007 : 12:07:49
While we're all reminiscing I remember that gig really well. Driving from our holiday home in Norfolk, The Bell pub beforehand, Mike with copies of his CD and of course the wonderful gig that night. I remember Martyn from South Africa with his video camera - can hardly believe it will be 4 years ago this year. Such good times.

Love
Gill
Aake Posted - 17/02/2007 : 10:20:16
Classic show one of my best,I came in from the sauna show in Cardiff the night before,first time I met you Keith and many others and what a party it was.
Tina Posted - 17/02/2007 : 08:25:16
Hi Keith, I remember it well, that was a great gig. Arthur seemed really happy. 1st July 2003.
Scottishkeith Posted - 16/02/2007 : 22:11:43
quote:
Originally posted by John E

Amazing pic, Keith...in fact - a work of art! (it would make a good poster). Please let me know if you're selling prints of this.
All the best, John E

I've never thought about it John, but I suppose it would make a great poster.

I've never even considered selling some any of my photos , I never thought they were good enough.Although I have to say I was pleased with this one.Funnily enough some of the other from that gig also turned out pretty good.

Keep The Faith!!

Scottishkeith Posted - 16/02/2007 : 22:07:36
quote:
Originally posted by bob f.

thanx for this wonderful photo! where from!? it makes my day!

...what the world needs now...

This is a photo I took from The Love gig at Rock City in Nottingham in July 2003.

It was actually one of my favourite Love gigs
ed the bear Posted - 16/02/2007 : 00:19:40
thanks.

one of my favorite things about Arthur is that after all he'd been through, he could still sing "face each day with a smile" as if he meant it.
John E Posted - 15/02/2007 : 21:25:10
Amazing pic, Keith...in fact - a work of art! (it would make a good poster). Please let me know if you're selling prints of this.
All the best, John E
jim Posted - 14/02/2007 : 18:58:26
Thanks Arnstein,I did last night,& as i spent it with a very special person in my life was all the better.

Kind Regards Jim.
Arnstein Posted - 14/02/2007 : 16:52:07
quote:
Originally posted by jim

Hi Gill,thank you for your kind words,i so hope my life gets back on track soon.

Thanks again

regards jim.

I'm sure that whatever it is it will be fine. When you have time, put on Forever Changes and listen to it, it will help.
jim Posted - 14/02/2007 : 16:18:38
Hi Gill,thank you for your kind words,i so hope my life gets back on track soon.

Thanks again

regards jim.
bob f. Posted - 14/02/2007 : 03:38:41
thanx for this wonderful photo! where from!? it makes my day!

...what the world needs now...

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page