Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 new product of the times!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
david p housden Posted - 18/11/2006 : 18:04:34
the first releases since arthurs death have appeared in the last few weeks! first we have the best of later dvd with jools holland 2000-2006 that includes loves performance of you set the scene!there is a photo of arthur on the spine of the case. today i received from amazon love the definitive rock collection 2cd set- a fabulous best of set based on the first four albums- 30 tracks- remastered-it sounds great!9 tracks from the first album, including mushroom clouds and softly to me;7&7 is plus no.14;5 tracks from da capo; 7 tracks from forever changes; your mind & laughing stock;plus 5 tracks from love four sail! a great set that includes a booklet that tells the love story and refers to arthurs death- and includes some great photos.in january 2007 we have the triple blue thumb set to look forward to that will include the live album we have waited 36 years to hear! the touring band in 1970 were hot-listen to the live track stand out as evidence! just maybe the love/hendrix will creep out? arthur always used to say "they are waiting for me to die!" if it is correct that the gethsemame project is based on work tapes originally put together with the original love bands input then i have some hope for that release to.and finally we can look forward the release of the love story dvd once they get a distribution deal! i am also enjoying the elektra box set that contains a great book with pages on love! now back to work on the commemorative issue of the castle! with love, david p housden.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
myoungish Posted - 23/11/2006 : 03:54:26
Can't wait to hear the live version of Gather Round from '70. The one glaring omission on Love Story, IMHO.

Michael Young
astrolobe33 Posted - 21/11/2006 : 17:08:44
That's great news!
Very exciting...
ruxprncd Posted - 19/11/2006 : 17:01:43
Excellent - thanks Torben.
torben Posted - 19/11/2006 : 16:21:14
There's info here:
http://love.torbenskott.dk/
Scroll down to OCtober 26
ruxprncd Posted - 18/11/2006 : 20:37:24
...David, what info do you have about the upcoming Blue Thumb release?
ruxprncd Posted - 18/11/2006 : 20:28:12
David, thanks for the updates! I hadn't heard about the Blue Thumb release. I completely agree with you - that band was smokin' hot.

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page