Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Nice pic's on eBay!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The Freedom Man Posted - 01/11/2006 : 09:12:03
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Love-with-Arthur-Lee-Unpublished-1967-Photos_W0QQitemZ150053574711QQihZ005QQcategoryZ104938QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ed

http://www.thefreedomman.com/love/mikepage2.htm
PRESS THE LINK!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ThomasGalasso Posted - 06/11/2006 : 21:12:45

Give me a call Keith or email me (eddiebrock90@hotmail)

-Thomas
kdion11 Posted - 06/11/2006 : 19:10:47
quote:
Originally posted by ruxprncd

Siddartha won. Thomas, would that be you?

I was very tempted to join in the bidding, but it looked like it would stay in the messageboard family either way :)

KD: Killer ! Hey Thomas, give me a call when you get the chance,
or email me off line. Congrats
ruxprncd Posted - 06/11/2006 : 05:04:22
Siddartha won. Thomas, would that be you?

I was very tempted to join in the bidding, but it looked like it would stay in the messageboard family either way :)
kdion11 Posted - 02/11/2006 : 01:00:27
quote:
Originally posted by ThomasGalasso

Yessir !

Its me bidding on them. If I win them, I will definetly scan them and do the whole MAC computerthing and make them accessible for everyone. I am wondering if they are being sold by a friend of a friend, who claims to have some rare authentic photos of Love from the Filmore. This guy collects all kinds of things from the Bill Graham collection, and allegedly has somewhere in the neighborhood of around 20 photos of Arthur, Johnny, Bryan etc. from 1966-67 and even some from 1968 of the Four Sail lineup.

The guy told my buddy he plans to rid himself of the pics so, I am definely in line for those.

KD: Cool Thomas. Have they identified the venue ?

Go TJ Cantrelli !
ThomasGalasso Posted - 02/11/2006 : 00:49:21
Yessir !

Its me bidding on them. If I win them, I will definetly scan them and do the whole MAC computerthing and make them accessible for everyone. I am wondering if they are being sold by a friend of a friend, who claims to have some rare authentic photos of Love from the Filmore. This guy collects all kinds of things from the Bill Graham collection, and allegedly has somewhere in the neighborhood of around 20 photos of Arthur, Johnny, Bryan etc. from 1966-67 and even some from 1968 of the Four Sail lineup.

The guy told my buddy he plans to rid himself of the pics so, I am definely in line for those.
kdion11 Posted - 01/11/2006 : 21:13:26
[quote]Originally posted by MHM

Hey Freedom Man,

Would be great to see those pics properly and post them for everyone!!!

I've redone the link page on bryanmaclean.com and added the two videos and now all the galleries are up and running. Hope you like what's there.

Cheers
Chris

KD: I agree, great pics of the original line up. They also include TJ Cantrelli on sax. Way cool. Noticed on ebay that the bids were up to $45 - bid on by a Siddhartha type name. Hopefully that will be Thomas - Hey Thomas
MHM Posted - 01/11/2006 : 10:40:31
Hey Freedom Man,

Would be great to see those pics properly and post them for everyone!!!

I've redone the link page on bryanmaclean.com and added the two videos and now all the galleries are up and running. Hope you like what's there.

Cheers
Chris

www.BryanMacLean.com www.Mandrakes.org www.MileHighMusic.co.uk

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page