Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Cover artist Bob Pepper

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
GuitarTunz Posted - 13/08/2006 : 23:04:09
We are trying to find contact info for the artist who did the cover art for Love's Forever Changes album. He is listed on the album as Bob Pepper, and I believe nowadays goes by his full name Robert Ronald Pepper. My company would like to commission him for an illustration project. Any help would be super appreciated.

RIP both Arthur Lee and Bryan Mclean. Two of the finest songwriters of all time.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rocker Posted - 17/08/2006 : 20:42:49
GuitarTunz
Just a piece of info on Mr.Pepper..besides doing the cover art of the FC album he also did the artwork for the author Mervyn Peake's fantasy books (Gormenghast trilogy ). They were for Ballantine Books.
ZFarrar Posted - 15/08/2006 : 18:02:18
You didn't know the meaning of that phrase?. Amazing.
Lizzyb Posted - 15/08/2006 : 10:36:35
meant if he wasn't able to help you

Keep on shining
GuitarTunz Posted - 14/08/2006 : 20:00:00
Don't quite understand what "failing the man himself" means, but in any case Mr. Pepper's work is quite specifically what we're looking for, but thanks for the suggestion. I will check into Dave Chapple's art as well.
Cheers,
J
Lizzyb Posted - 14/08/2006 : 10:45:52
Or failing the man himself...Dave Chapple did a very good Arthur in the style of the FC cover for the FC tour, maybe he'd be a good one for your project.

Keep on shining
GuitarTunz Posted - 13/08/2006 : 23:30:23
Thank you for the reply. I have Emailed on to the interviewer. Hopefully he can put me in touch.
I agree, his artwork on that cover is spectacular. We hope that we can commission him to do something very cool like that for our company.

Cheers,
Jim
oldfartatplay Posted - 13/08/2006 : 23:16:13
Hi GuitarTunz - I believe that Bob Pepper is still alive & well,though seni-retired.Iread this interview with him just recently at http://well-of-souls.com/tower/dt_pepper.htm

Good Luck in the quest..the 'Forever Changes' Artwork is a stone-cold classic! Regards - JR

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page