Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 New and excellent cover of Alone Again Or

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ruxprncd Posted - 18/04/2006 : 14:10:20
Susanna Hoffs and Matthew Sweet just released a killer 60's covers disk - featuring tunes by Love, Velvets, Zombies, Marmalade, etc etc....check it out!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EQ5QFE/104-9747536-1680752

ps sorry for sounding like an advertisement :). i really think this is great stuff and the best Alone Again Or cover I've heard.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jimmyboy Posted - 19/04/2006 : 04:40:24
I just got the CD and every song is a joy!
boombox Posted - 19/04/2006 : 00:15:23
quote:
Originally posted by BobbyFischer

From the short sample i heard it sounds great!I had a Bangles live version of 7 and 7 is that really rocked!Unfortunally my hard disk crashed and everything was wiped out.Ive been looking for that version on limewire ever since but havent found it yet.I also read somewhere that Bangles at some time used to cover She comes in colors live.

Would that be Houston, TX 1988? If so, I have the show, along with a 1985 Amsterdam show where they finish with the Seeds' Pushin' Too Hard. COntact me if you want copies.
Kula John Posted - 18/04/2006 : 18:28:49
the calexico live version is wonderful

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
ZFarrar Posted - 18/04/2006 : 17:37:15
The return of the Susan Hoffs!, gotta love her version of Different Drum. Bryan would be proud of their faithful rendition of Alone Again Or. I am sure he also would have favored Calexico's version of the song.
BobbyFischer Posted - 18/04/2006 : 14:57:28
From the short sample i heard it sounds great!I had a Bangles live version of 7 and 7 is that really rocked!Unfortunally my hard disk crashed and everything was wiped out.Ive been looking for that version on limewire ever since but havent found it yet.I also read somewhere that Bangles at some time used to cover She comes in colors live.

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page