Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Drachen Theaker

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sometimesmylifeissoeerie Posted - 26/03/2006 : 18:34:50
Here's one member of Love who no one seems to talk about.
He played drums on the "Four Sail" LP on all the cuts that Geo. Suranovich wasn't on, "I Am With You My Love" "Good Time", and "Neil's Song", three of my favorite cuts (along with "August", which he didn't play on)from the LP.
I did a Google search on him and found out he was part of the band "The Crazy World of Arthur Brown", which recorded that big hit when I was a kiddie, "Fire".
Anyone else familiar with him?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
razortotinjim Posted - 31/03/2006 : 00:54:35
quote:
Originally posted by kdion11

quote:
Originally posted by sometimesmylifeissoeerie

He played drums on the "Four Sail" LP on all the cuts that Geo. Suranovich wasn't on, "I Am With You My Love" "Good Time", and "Neil's Song", three of my favorite cuts (along with "August", which he didn't play on)from the LP.
I did a Google search on him and found out he was part of the band "The Crazy World of Arthur Brown", which recorded that big hit when I was a kiddie, "Fire".

Yep, I hear he flipped out and committed suicide !

Free the deaths !

That would make it a bit hard for him to play his acoustic tour starting tomorrow.

this is the time in life that I am livin' and I'll face each day with a smile
http://db.etree.org/razortotinjim
kdion11 Posted - 28/03/2006 : 01:00:15
quote:
Originally posted by sometimesmylifeissoeerie

Yep, I hear he flipped out and committed suicide !

Free the deaths !
Old_Man Posted - 26/03/2006 : 21:32:43
I went along to see Arthur Brown along with my daughter last year only to discover there had been a cock up with the dates - he played the night before!!!
Lizzyb Posted - 26/03/2006 : 19:10:34
I'm with you is one of my best songs too
'and in manhattan i'll be walkin on broadway with... you' - one of my best ever lines. (though I could be corrected as the queen of the misheard lyric: OK, I confess I thought it was 'and it might happen i won't go the wrongway with... you')

we knew about CROAB, but there are a lot of parallels if you google Arthur Brown. In my mid-youth people did say to me 'Arthur Lee... noe Arthur Brown...'

Keep on shining

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page