Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 All The Rest
 Anything Else
 Edward Kennedy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
John9 Posted - 26/08/2009 : 16:01:28
He was of course, a deeply controversial figure but I was saddened to hear of his death today. I remember very vividly him giving a speech about Northern Ireland back in 1971 in which he caused outrage when he referred to the troubled province as "Britain's Vietnam". How little did we realise then what an important part he would come to play in changing peoples' mindsets, thus bringing about radical change for the better.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lemonade kid Posted - 26/08/2009 : 23:15:29
A great senator for sure. All the images on TV bring back a dull ache inside....remembering the day John F. was shot, or Robert, with Ted always there, standing tall for the family.

Some controversial times for Ted but you knew what you were getting with his ethics and politics.....he never wavered !!

rocker Posted - 26/08/2009 : 17:05:07
Right, certainly no stranger to controversy as well in his private life. I thought he was great man when it came to public service. As we know, he comes from a family of great highs and great tragedies. In a few weeks, I'll be in his town of Hyannis on Cape Cod. I'm sure his death will be very fresh to those who live there.

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page