Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 All The Rest
 Anything Else
 Squeaky Fromme released

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lemonade kid Posted - 14/08/2009 : 23:12:11
Everyone deserves a second chance, even after such a horrific crime--there must be extenuating circumstances that justify her release--otherwise I doubt she would have been freed today...I'm guessing she will have a hard go of it. Manson was one I don't believe deserves a second chance....but some of his brainwashed "children"....case by case...I think yes.

Anyone else?

BobbyFischer Posted - 12/09/2009 : 19:16:48
True Caryne,also recalls the story told by Joey Ramone about when Spector was producing a Ramones album and were threating them with a gun when they wanted to leave for ther day..
caryne Posted - 12/09/2009 : 11:38:01
quote:
Originally posted by rocker

Re: Spector...I was going through my collection and came up with his work with the Ronettes and the Crystals. As we know he was touted as a musical genius when he did them. But who knew what was going to happen years on? Life has its twists and turns, eh?

Well, he was a musical genuis there is no doubting that but, if you have read anything Ronnie Spector has ever said about her ex-husband he always had a very strange and violent way with women, even back then, so I think it was always just a matter of time before the inevitable happened.
BobbyFischer Posted - 12/09/2009 : 02:28:48
poor Squeeky Fromme,the cutest of the gang,the one with the less blood on her hand,still the only girl of the family as i know that hasnt taken a stand against Manson,quite the opposite..Just feel sorry for her,totally brainwashed but couldnt hurt a fly,glad that she is free,hope there is a decent shrink for here
BobbyFischer Posted - 11/09/2009 : 22:35:54
She should have been realesed a long time ago,having nothing to do with the Manson killings.And for her attemt at killing president Ford with an empty gun in 75?Her former date Bill Siddons(ex Doors manager) puts it right when he tells she would have done more harm pointing a finger at him!
rocker Posted - 18/08/2009 : 14:36:10
Re: Spector...I was going through my collection and came up with his work with the Ronettes and the Crystals. As we know he was touted as a musical genius when he did them. But who knew what was going to happen years on? Life has its twists and turns, eh?
lemonade kid Posted - 15/08/2009 : 18:52:39
quote:
Originally posted by bob f.

recent news is Manson has been sending letters to Phil Spector,who is in the same prison, praising him as a great producer! i'm trying to
picture Manson's album produced by Spector in 2059.
I always thought Squeeky was very sexy in '69!

...what the world needs now...

I seem to remember she was more guilty by association.....what a horrific crime. It marked the true end to the 60's Peace & Love movement. So sad.

bob f. Posted - 15/08/2009 : 00:24:17
recent news is Manson has been sending letters to Phil Spector,who is in the same prison, praising him as a great producer! i'm trying to
picture Manson's album produced by Spector in 2059.
I always thought Squeeky was very sexy in '69!

...what the world needs now...

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page