Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

L Kav
First Love

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2006 :  19:35:14  Show Profile
I was only introduced to Love a year and a half ago and of course was instantly hooked. Since then I have been trying my hardest to see them live but never quite seem to manage it. I had tickets for the infamous Liverpool gig and of course, got there, no Arthur Lee. I wish I'd just gone in now but either way I still want to see Love and Arthur Lee perform. Can someone please let me know what is going on cause I can't find any info about when they might be back. Maybe i'm just being really crap and scatty but if so please, someone, spell it out for me!

ZFarrar
Fourth Love

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2006 :  21:21:17  Show Profile
Yes Lenny. Get in a time machine and go back to August 1st 1966. The Whiskey,
Hollywood CA.
Go to Top of Page

ZFarrar
Fourth Love

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2006 :  23:39:36  Show Profile
Seriously. Arthur Lee is supposedly playing in New Orleans soon. As for Love/Baby Lemonade
I don't think anything has been announced. I am sure they will be back.
Go to Top of Page

boombox
Old Love

United Kingdom
547 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2006 :  01:14:42  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by L Kav

I was only introduced to Love a year and a half ago and of course was instantly hooked. Since then I have been trying my hardest to see them live but never quite seem to manage it. I had tickets for the infamous Liverpool gig and of course, got there, no Arthur Lee. I wish I'd just gone in now but either way I still want to see Love and Arthur Lee perform. Can someone please let me know what is going on cause I can't find any info about when they might be back. Maybe i'm just being really crap and scatty but if so please, someone, spell it out for me!

You really missed out by not going in anyway - both Frome and Oxford were great gigs.

I too have been wondering what's happening, but all has gone quiet - nothing from Mike since his end of year message in December. Also no further word on the recording from the German festival, which was being reviewed for possible release. Am starting to get withdrawl symptoms.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page