Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lizzyb
Fifth Love

United Kingdom
470 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2006 :  13:50:35  Show Profile  Visit Lizzyb's Homepage
Best wishes for the New Year to all concerned, and may it bring happiness, prosperity and success in their endeavours.

I really hope all those we believed would be the love band continue to make good music this year whether together or not, and of course I hope I get to hear some of it.

Love to all of them and to all the people who've kept on being positive.

Keep on shining

boombox
Old Love

United Kingdom
547 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2006 :  14:26:52  Show Profile
Nicely put lizzy - I think we all share those sentiments.
Go to Top of Page

Allan
Old Love

USA
560 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2006 :  16:12:59  Show Profile
Best wishes to you also Lizzy...and to everyone else that is a part of this meesage-board. I hope that this New Year brings one of good health, happiness, and peace.

Allan
Go to Top of Page

MikeP
Fifth Love

406 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2006 :  03:21:20  Show Profile
And the same to you, Allan.
Go to Top of Page

ocfan
Fourth Love

USA
109 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  19:58:03  Show Profile  Visit ocfan's Homepage  Click to see ocfan's MSN Messenger address
Back at ya Lizzy and all. We had a kind of tradition to go see Love every December for the last four years around Christmas. It was sad to not have that to look forward too. I'm hoping that Johnny, BL will play again together as I so miss seeing them live.
And of course the best to Arthur in his new life in Memphis.
Cheryl

Cheryl
Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
754 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  22:49:57  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage
well my other favourite all time band (kula shaker) could be touring once again in 2006 after a six year absence (fingers crossed) so it would be amazing if i got to see both kula shaker and love (or BL) in the same year.....i can only dream but you never know....

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
Go to Top of Page

The Philosopher King
First Love

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 13/01/2006 :  03:11:11  Show Profile
Hello - my first post on these boards and I'm already off topic.

In case you haven't heard Kula John - the rumours re Kula Shaker were true - and they will DEFINATELY be touring in 2006.

Rgds,

PK

No Arthur Lee = No The Doors - we owe you even more than your music you genius!
Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
754 Posts

Posted - 13/01/2006 :  11:42:23  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage
ha yeh cheers PK i had heard that, they've got a new website, www.kulashakermusic.com plus the rumours have been circulating for months now. Very exciting indeed.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
754 Posts

Posted - 13/01/2006 :  19:12:56  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage
btw Pk do you post on any of the kula/jeevas message boards?

Go to Top of Page

boombox
Old Love

United Kingdom
547 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2006 :  00:07:45  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Kula John

well my other favourite all time band (kula shaker) could be touring once again in 2006 after a six year absence (fingers crossed) so it would be amazing if i got to see both kula shaker and love (or BL) in the same year.....i can only dream but you never know....

Imagine if they toured together? That would indeed be an amazing double header - imagine Mike guesting on something like Gokula or Grateful When You're Dead. Then both bands joining together for 7 & 7 Is!!
Go to Top of Page

ladylove
Fifth Love

276 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2006 :  02:14:13  Show Profile
You guys are dreaming...but I guess that's what dreams are for

Arthur has been walking on thin ice for a very long time, and he's the only one who can conquer his demons. I just think it's very strange that once Johnny re-joined the group, Arthur couldn't pull it together Perhaps Arthur was intimidated by Johnny's sobriety and peace of mind...and I can only hope that he will one day utilize his bro's experiences and pull himself together, too. I have to say, though, that I think it's highly unlikely...and that we've seen the last of Mr. Lee on stage. Hell, the guy deserves a break since he's been carrying on the legacy of LOVE his entire adult life.

We must remember that the truly special things in life rarely last very long...that's why they're so special.

Wishing BL, Arthur and Johnny a Happy and Healthy New Year -- and, of course, all my buddies here on the board

LOVE and peace to all.

P.S. Just wondering -- since there is no THE LOVE BAND, why is there still a forum for it????

Edited by - ladylove on 14/01/2006 02:15:02
Go to Top of Page

Kula John
Old Love

United Kingdom
754 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2006 :  11:00:11  Show Profile  Visit Kula John's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by boombox

quote:
Originally posted by Kula John

Imagine if they toured together? That would indeed be an amazing double header - imagine Mike guesting on something like Gokula or Grateful When You're Dead. Then both bands joining together for 7 & 7 Is!!

ha that would be UNBELIEVABLE, dunno if i could take it!!!! I reckon crispian could do a great version of andmoreagain or old man.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page