Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 the original Love

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
aldo Posted - 20/10/2006 : 17:50:44
Just thinking of the orginal love band Arthur, Johnny, Bryan, Snoopy, Tjay, Micheal, Ken, really the talent between them was amazing that picture of them playing at the whiskey a go go in 66 and the picture on the cover of da capo, man thats how a band should be like a gang type thing, Snoopy is active in music right now and he was part of that gang can you imagine the first album and da capo without him no way right, I would like to see and hear him play because he was in LOVE and he contributed to Love's classic songs, I just thought I would write this because I got the feeling the Love fans were not to exited by a uk concert by Snoopy, don't get me wrong Love with Arthur Lee were the best band I and most of the message board members will ever see because we know he was the greatest singer/songwriter/frontman/Legend there ever will be, but now if there is anyone going to pay tribute to Arthur and Bryans songs it should be by guys like Snoopy who knew them and played alongside them, just thought I would express that also I see the doors (riders on the storm) are charging £100 for a meet n greet before the show in Glasgow now thats an expensive hello how are you,
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Merlyn Merlot Posted - 21/10/2006 : 20:06:17
wow great to know that
from such a first hand source
so to speak

and what a glorious drum part it is!

and b sides that

it was beyond amazing seeing
Michael play drums at the Whiskey tribute show
The sweet disorder Posted - 20/10/2006 : 23:57:04
There was always talk that Artjur took over after take 44 or something, However, Johnny Echols says on the sleevenotes of the remastered Da Capo that Snoopy did the drumming and did a fantastic job even though it was probably beyond his skills as a drummer.

Cheers

Ian
Merlyn Merlot Posted - 20/10/2006 : 23:50:30
somebody correct me if i'm Wrong
but I believe it's Arthur playing Drums on 7 and 7 is?

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page