Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 love on u.k. t.v. last night

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ALLANAGAIN Posted - 16/10/2006 : 08:58:55
Forever Changes was featured in channel 4,s top 100 albums of all time, a nice short film, interveiw with A.l. and some 60,s footage...GREAT TO SEE.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Old_Man Posted - 25/10/2006 : 17:20:36
Here's an update on the pretties from a fan forum - Entry 1 from 24.10.2006, 22:08

Name: Alan Lakey
Theme: PT Update

Good news is that there are plans for a number of PT concerts at Xmas. Probably all in London but beggars...etc.

The new CD is likely to be out in May 2007 because the band is still in the studio recording.

There are tentative plans for some Stateside dates in 2007 which might be acoustic trio stuff or might not. This is likely to tie in with the CD release.

In the meantime we;ve got the DVD and bonus live CD.

Sorry Torben I realise this should be on the "General discussion" thread but I'm just following up previous posts.
boombox Posted - 25/10/2006 : 02:43:00
Pretty Things were awesome live, when I saw them in 2001 - Skip , in particular played like a demon!! I wish they'd tour the UK again.
rocker Posted - 17/10/2006 : 14:32:29
LeeRob..I got a cd called "Some Other Guys"...maybe you know it...
These were some other Mersey bands and singers besides the international known ones like the Searchers (great band!): Johnny Sandon and the Remo Four, The Undertakers, The Chants, Jeannie and the Big Guys, The Wackers, The Trends, The Takers, Tommy Quickly and the Remo Four, Paddy Klaus and Gibson, Tony Jackson, Chris Curtis..these guys were from '65-'66...man those 60's... tremendous creative evolution of rock!!!......skiffle came a long way..;-)...rock on...
Old_Man Posted - 17/10/2006 : 11:11:57
The Pretty Things are still going strong. They have a big following in europe, particularly in Germany where they tour quite often amongst other countries, but not Britain.
jellybean Posted - 17/10/2006 : 00:23:38
yeh...british bloody public
as usual, it's the same old beatles albums that rank in the top ten...i'm sure there were more cracking good british bands around between 63 and 71, or is that just an urban myth
Old_Man Posted - 16/10/2006 : 21:46:39
83 0r 84 I think it was
ALLANAGAIN Posted - 16/10/2006 : 20:38:53
yeah, i thought bits looked familiar, 1st. time i,d seen the LOVE footage though, if i remember rightly, FOREVER CHANGES was arond 70 or so????
Kula John Posted - 16/10/2006 : 12:03:09
Yeh i turned on too late and caught the top 15 (well i use the term 'top' very loosely there), think its been on before hasnt it?

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page