Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 UK Tour...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
johnnysecho Posted - 15/03/2019 : 22:30:10
https://www.facebook.com/LOVErevisitedband/videos/571354893381963/
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kula John Posted - 20/06/2019 : 21:00:59
quote:
Originally posted by lemonade kid

quote:
Originally posted by Kula John

p.s can it not be the preliminary farewell with a real one sometime in the next couple of years?!!! :-)

----------------------
For the time that I've been given's such a little while and the things that I must do consist of more than style....

Wishful thinking but well said, Kula.

Good to hear from you. I feel your pain...

The actual writing of a song usually comes in the form of a realisation.
I can't contrive a song. – GENE CLARK

Thanks LK. Yeah, it's good to be back on the forum. Even if I can't make the tour in person, I'll be looking forward to the videos and reports.

----------------------
For the time that I've been given's such a little while and the things that I must do consist of more than style....
lemonade kid Posted - 19/06/2019 : 16:57:43
quote:
Originally posted by Kula John

p.s can it not be the preliminary farewell with a real one sometime in the next couple of years?!!! :-)

----------------------

Wishful thinking but well said, Kula.

Good to hear from you. I feel your pain...

Kula John Posted - 19/06/2019 : 09:09:48

----------------------
Kula John Posted - 19/06/2019 : 08:58:58
I'm still devastated.

I'm working abroad until July 24th, so I'll miss the whole tour. I even contemplated quitting my job early so that I could make it back in time, but I'm a teacher, so my conscience got the better of me.

I hope people will take videos and share them on here.

I keep seeing updates for the tour and it's both fantastic and devastating in equal measure.

Still, I hope everyone has an amazing time and if it's anything like the 2017 tour, it will be a wonderful experience

----------------------
John9 Posted - 15/05/2019 : 16:05:09
I certainly did not say Phil, that the Love Revisited are not worth seeing. From what I've seen of their performances online, they seem to be a thoroughly inspired and professional band. I would just prefer to let the magic glow in my treasured memories. But of course I do not not for one moment, expect everyone to be like me in that respect. We must each celebrate Arthur's unmatched legacy in our different ways.
Phil Hobbs Posted - 11/05/2019 : 10:51:30
I can match Dukie's three gigs on this tour, Isle of Wight, Brighton and Bristol. Hoping to bump into him at Bristol having met him at Frome on the last tour. Although I saw Love with Arthur on many occasions (ten plus?), I will still take every opportunity to see them without him. The music/songs are still the same and the performances are fantastic. Anyone who thinks this current version of the band is not worth seeing is deluding themselves. Get to one of the concerts and judge for yourselves. Personally, I can't wait to see them again (sadly, probably for the last times as this is a farewell tour!).
lemonade kid Posted - 08/05/2019 : 13:24:00
quote:
Originally posted by John9

I think that the tour will be a wonderful tribute to Arthur and Bryan - and we should be grateful that the UK will be honoured with such a visit. But my inclination will be simply to relish the memory of having seen two separate versions of Love.....in 1975 and 2002. This said, I do applaud all those who will be keeping the faith by attending the concerts.

You saw Arthur, J9...no need for more, and maybe seeing Love without Arthur would be...Love without Arthur, if you know what I mean.

John9 Posted - 06/05/2019 : 14:58:45

I think that the tour will be a wonderful tribute to Arthur and Bryan - and we should be grateful that the UK will be honoured with such a visit. But my inclination will be simply to relish the memory of having seen two separate versions of Love.....in 1975 and 2002. This said, I do applaud all those who will be keeping the faith by attending the concerts.
lemonade kid Posted - 04/05/2019 : 16:23:39
Our forum friend Dukie has tickets to see Love Revisited this summer on their Farewell Tour of England! Three times!

Anyone else?

lemonade kid Posted - 16/03/2019 : 21:31:00
Thanks, Johnny!

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page