Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Pre-order 'Pegasus Epitaph' - 50th FC anniversary

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lemonade kid Posted - 05/10/2017 : 14:00:24
I just received this from the publisher who asked me to kindly place this here...a newly revised printing of Pegasus Epitaph to celebrate "Forever Changes" 50th anniversary.

Available in Paperback from Extradition Publishing from 20th October 2017
PREORDER NOW!

On 20th October, ‘Pegasus Epitaph: The Story Of The Legendary Rock Group Love’ will be issued in paperback by Extradition Publishing and priced at £15. This new, revised edition of a unique piece of rock literature opens up the world of California's late sixties music to every reader - and is essential reading for any fan of Arthur Lee and Love. This new edition offers not only updates on fellow Love members, but also Michael’s own tribute to Arthur Lee, plus further archive photos from the era not included in previous editions.

READ MORE AND PREORDER NOW! HERE!

https://viveleshop.com/blogs/news/pegasus-epitaph-the-story-of-the-legendary-rock-group-love

The actual writing of a song usually comes in the form of a realisation.
I can't contrive a song. Ð GENE CLARK
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lemonade kid Posted - 10/10/2017 : 14:54:27
New release date. Just received this from the publisher. Makes sense. Patience.

We will now be releasing the book in the new year, February 2018. This is to give the book as much coverage as possible and not get lost in the run up to Christmas.

Thanks for your comments and we will keep you in the loop.

Best wishes RE

lemonade kid Posted - 10/10/2017 : 04:36:55
The pre-order lnk is off line for the moment. I'll get back to you! -lk

lemonade kid Posted - 10/10/2017 : 04:24:23
There will be new material and photos in this great new edition. The best yet by all accounts!

This new edition offers not only updates on fellow Love members, but also Michael’s own tribute to Arthur Lee, plus further archive photos from the era not included in previous editions.

lemonade kid Posted - 10/10/2017 : 04:07:55
quote:
Originally posted by BobbyFischer

Will buy it, but the link doesnt work LK (404 Page Not Found)

Thanks, BF, Now it does! Sorry...

https://viveleshop.com/blogs/news/pegasus-epitaph-the-story-of-the-legendary-rock-group-love

Also, please note that the release date may change slightly -- I will keep you all informed as I find out. --lk

BobbyFischer Posted - 09/10/2017 : 19:29:44
Will buy it, but the link doesnt work LK (404 Page Not Found)
lemonade kid Posted - 05/10/2017 : 14:04:13
This from the publisher! Hope you all will be as happy to cherish this as much as I know I will! --lk

HAPPY 50TH, FOREVER CHANGES!

Available in Paperback from Extradition Publishing from 20th October 2017
PREORDER NOW!

On 20th October, ‘Pegasus Epitaph: The Story Of The Legendary Rock Group Love’ will be issued in paperback by Extradition Publishing and priced at £15. This new, revised edition of a unique piece of rock literature opens up the world of California's late sixties music to every reader - and is essential reading for any fan of Arthur Lee and Love. This new edition offers not only updates on fellow Love members, but also Michael’s own tribute to Arthur Lee, plus further archive photos from the era not included in previous editions.

Author Michael Stuart Ware was alongside as Lee, at the height of his powers, reached towards unique, unforgettable sounds and created the Love masterpieces cherished by music fans for half a century - but he also saw how drugs and egos can thwart the potential of even the greatest bands.

Pegasus Epitaph sees a talented young drummer swept into the path of Arthur Lee, Love's charismatic frontman and creative force, possessed of a restless, almost demonic energy.

As a cautionary tale of rock band politics, Pegasus Epitaph is as frank and compelling as only an eyewitness account can be, but the author also vividly portrays life away from the studio in a pivotal era in rock music: hanging out in
Laurel Canyon, checking out bands and shooting the breeze in the Summer of Love.

50 years after the release of Forever Changes, this acclaimed memoir is still the only insider's story of life in Love - one of the seminal West Coast bands of the late sixties.

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page