Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 How to get into the Forums-bypass"ERROR"

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lemonade kid Posted - 06/08/2017 : 14:07:48
1) SO what I do is I log-in first. It will say there is some kind of "ERROR...", but you are in actually. (Click the "Stay Signed In" box so you are always there if you like, tho you will still have to go thru the steps below.)

2) Then go to "SEARCH" in the menu and type into the Forum you want to get into ("Beatles" if you want Gneral Discussions, maybe "Arthur" if you want the ArthurLee/Love forum). It will open the found threads in the Forum you want.

3) Then click on a thread, any thread, Mojo article on Beatles or whatever. It will go there.

4) Then look above and you will see the various forums: General Discussions About Music, General Discussions About ArthurLee/Love....click on one you are in and you will go there -- now you can post and interact in that Forum! A bit to do but worth it I think still...

You will have to go back to the original search to go between forums still, as it still won't just go to "All Forums" if you wish to...like Michael Stuart, all over again by going to "Search" to get into the Arthur Lee/Love forum threads to move to another Forum.

Sadly the majority of potential visitors will not have the patience or know-how to join in ( I just played around with various buttons until I found the way--I wonder if Torben is still accepting new members? We haven't heard from him since May.)

Cheers
Scott

The actual writing of a song usually comes in the form of a realisation.
I can't contrive a song. Ð GENE CLARK
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lemonade kid Posted - 10/08/2017 : 13:39:47
quote:
Originally posted by DaveyTee

When I open the forum I'm prompted to log in. I do so and that takes me to the error page. All I do then is use the backbutton on my Browser (Firefox) to take me back to the forum where i find I'm logged in!

DT

Scottish and European, not British.

Thanks. Easier than my long route!

DaveyTee Posted - 08/08/2017 : 17:43:51
When I open the forum I'm prompted to log in. I do so and that takes me to the error page. All I do then is use the backbutton on my Browser (Firefox) to take me back to the forum where i find I'm logged in!

DT

Scottish and European, not British.
lemonade kid Posted - 08/08/2017 : 04:28:06
quote:
Originally posted by torben

Here's what I do to login:
Login and when you see the error close window. Don't close browser
Open messageboard again and evertything works again.

Thanks,Torben.

But how do you close the window without closing the browser or opening a new tab. A new tab doesn't work. Neither does Going to another item in the menu...

Your help would be most welcome...we want to keep your amazing Love forum alive and most can't figure out how to get in.

Anyway, if you can't get in that way, try what I suggested. Whatever works is all that counts

torben Posted - 06/08/2017 : 16:51:55
Here's what I do to login:
Login and when you see the error close window. Don't close browser
Open messageboard again and evertything works again.

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page