Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Merry Christmas

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
John9 Posted - 23/12/2014 : 14:49:54
I'm sorry that I haven't been around much of late - once again it's a case of all the things going on in the world out there. But of course we do traditionally honour Christmas on this page - and I know that we will miss the times when Torben used to give the whole site a festive character. And so Merry Christmas to all present and former members - and especially of course to Torben - to whom we owe a great deal and is very much in our thoughts.

By the way, this interesting item is currently being advertised by Spin:

http://www.spincds.com/new-in/forever-changes-numbered-limited-edition-hybrid-sacd

Of course there's no new music on it - but it stands as a glistening reaffirmation of the greatest album ever.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Joe Morris Posted - 29/12/2014 : 17:37:04
the masters were lost when Elektra moved?
lemonade kid Posted - 24/12/2014 : 15:48:12
quote:
Originally posted by trtlrock

quote:
Originally posted by John9

http://www.spincds.com/new-in/forever-changes-numbered-limited-edition-hybrid-sacd

Of course there's no new music on it - but it stands as a glistening reaffirmation of the greatest album ever.

Hmm...says "from the original master tapes". With MFSL that should be accurate, but don't we have several "definitive" statements that the original masters were lost long ago, and therefore weren't used for any of the CD releases?

It would seem so...

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
trtlrock Posted - 24/12/2014 : 05:36:22
quote:
Originally posted by John9

Hmm...says "from the original master tapes". With MFSL that should be accurate, but don't we have several "definitive" statements that the original masters were lost long ago, and therefore weren't used for any of the CD releases?
Kula John Posted - 23/12/2014 : 18:24:12
Merry Xmas everyone!

Peace and LOVE

KJ :-)

----------------------
For the time that I've been given's such a little while and the things that I must do consist of more than style....
lemonade kid Posted - 23/12/2014 : 17:21:54
Merry Christmas...and thanks, J9. As you can read on the thread below this, Torbem is doing well and the Christmas page is BACK!

Happy Holidays to all!

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page