Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Blue Castle

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mosquito Posted - 14/07/2005 : 17:10:55
Can someone explain what Blue Castle is / was, ans what it sells /trades, as I'd dearly like some live recordings.

Also it seems that Blue Castle is unavailable at present. Has that anything to do with the recent goings-on in the band, or something entirely separate?

sorry if I'm asking questions that have been asked/answered b4.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
caryne Posted - 15/07/2005 : 18:02:30
Waxburn, it's anyone's guess if Arthut would be able to provide you with any CDs.
I am sure his friends are reading this board though so, if anyone has any information about the CDs (or if Arthur wants to talk to Danny Kressky) I am sure they can get in touch with you via the email on this site
Mosquito Posted - 15/07/2005 : 17:56:28
Caryne, thanx for the info.
waxburn Posted - 15/07/2005 : 16:24:19
well, if anyone talks to arthur, tell him to let us know
where we can get the cds.
by the way, an old friend of his, danny kressky, wants to talk to get in contact with him, but doesnt know how to get a hold of him.
caryne Posted - 15/07/2005 : 08:07:22
No, Arthur does not have email...as far as I am aware Arthur and computers don't really go together.
As for the Castle Blue recordings, they were, to my knowledge, limited runs of various live gigs, if the site says they are not available I guess it's because they have run out of stock. As you say, with the prsent situation it's anybody's guess if there will ever be a any more. Sorry.
waxburn Posted - 15/07/2005 : 01:44:11
i wanted to order a cd, but it now says to contact arthur.
does anyone know how to contact him, does he have email?
ruxprncd Posted - 15/07/2005 : 01:41:29
castleblue.net had some recent live recordings available, as well as a recent EP. some of the live stuff is better than the 'official' DVD, IMO.

I don't remember hearing why it had disappeared but given current affairs I wonder if/when it will return...I seem to recall a recent rumor that another show was going to be available though, so who knows.

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page