Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General discussions about music
 Patti Smith

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
steve64 Posted - 05/05/2005 : 21:25:07
just booked tickets to see Patti Smith with Steve Earle in June at Royal Festival Hall saw her last year in Brixton and she still rocks

hey ho! lets go!
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lemonade kid Posted - 24/09/2011 : 20:57:25
Such a powerful performance at the Sony Music Studios--

"SESSIONS AT WEST 54TH"

"WING"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Y91qcWxeEkU

"DON'T SAY NOTHING!"....LEAVES ME STUNNED!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw0_1T3qAHw&feature=related

"ABOUT A BOY"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po-PDPP_Fa0&feature=related

AND THIS FROM ...ANYONE?

"GONE AGAIN!"...GET DOWN AND WORSHIP PATTI!!!....THE SHAMAN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs30GKnRhCM

FROM 2010
"GHOST DANCE"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr1TqlXE5JI&feature=related

WE SHALL LIVE AGAIN!!

steve64 Posted - 22/05/2005 : 18:23:48
booked a ticket today for Patti Smith live in Paris on July 8th we are in Paris for the week because of Jim Morrison's anniversary which is on 3rd July we meet up with Doors fans from around the world Patti Smith is a big Doors fan and she has been to Jim's Grave at Pere Lachaise a few times before........

hey ho! lets go!
caryne Posted - 12/05/2005 : 08:55:43
Yep, June is getting very busy this year, I am having to say 'No' to gigs I would have loved to have seen any other time...still, try as I might, I can't do it all
steve64 Posted - 11/05/2005 : 21:59:15
I now have 3 gigs lined up that week so won't travel up to London on the next week too!

hey ho! lets go!
caryne Posted - 11/05/2005 : 21:34:46
He's right, I've seen those front row seats, usually reserved for the disabled, fill with punters in the last minute who have all queued for the remaining tickets. Course, I guess with a gig like Patti's 'Horses' one there'll be plenty of people after them and it's a long journey, for anyone who lives outside of London, to make on a maybe.
steve64 Posted - 11/05/2005 : 21:30:51
cheers for that MikeP...

hey ho! lets go!
MikeP Posted - 11/05/2005 : 02:11:23
Hi Steve64, just read your posting about the Horses gig. I remember
a posting on the official Love messageboard from one of the more frequent contributors - possibly JohnE - who found that any unsold tickets for the disabled at the RFH were released for sale to able bodied prospective punters just before the start of gigs. If you want to see Patti 'n John sufficiently badly then try turning up at the RFH booking office on the night, queue and try your luck. Please don't curse me if you do and it does'nt work out, but I reckon that it could be worth a crack. Good luck if you do.
caryne Posted - 10/05/2005 : 19:34:48
Didn't fancy then'Songs of Innocence' event on that night then...I'm a big William Blake fan so anything called 'Songs of Innocence' would attract me!
As for the Television tickets I'm going to wait till Bristol Ticket Shop have them, they don't charge the ridiculous fees the big agencies like Ticketweb charge.
steve64 Posted - 10/05/2005 : 17:34:30
yeah Richard Hell is only doing a reading but should be good we are in London for that weekend so thought I would pop along tickets are on sale for the Television gig at Bristol Academy now! got mine last night from Ticketweb

hey ho! lets go!
caryne Posted - 09/05/2005 : 21:52:01
Richard's appearance is just a reading and book signing though isn't it? I love Richard Hell but given the choice between him reading and the 'Songs of Innocence' evening at the same event, I went for the latter.
steve64 Posted - 09/05/2005 : 20:39:14
yes Fathers Day with you and Skye and then a nice gig in the evening Richard Hell the night before too

hey ho! lets go!
Angel Posted - 08/05/2005 : 18:52:13
Me looking forward to seeing Patti on 19th June too - and it is Father's Day too Steve64!!

"Oh, don't ask why"
caryne Posted - 07/05/2005 : 21:01:53
Yes, I read that (though seems tickets aren't on sale yet) that'll be a busy week for me!
steve64 Posted - 07/05/2005 : 18:48:10
yeah I like Steve Earle and should be good to see him playing live with Patti Smith seen on their website that Television are playing Bristol Academy on June 22nd

hey ho! lets go!
caryne Posted - 06/05/2005 : 22:26:26
Ticketmaster hadtickets at lunchtime but, sadly, all seem to be gone now. What can I say? I'm sure the Steve Earle event will be excellent.

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page