Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 Mike Randle Blog
 THE PEOPLE WOULD BE THE TIMES

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The Freedom Man Posted - 18/08/2009 : 21:42:07
By Mike Randle.I wish it wasn't like this though....

http://www.thefreedomman.com/
PRESS THE LINK!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tmittelstadt Posted - 20/08/2009 : 03:37:55
That sucks. Hope Mike and the guys know how much most of us love them. I was going to the show near Detroit, but it was cancelled. I was lucky enough to see the guys play with Arthur twice. The first time I saw them was at the Magic Stick in Detroit, and it was the best concert I've ever seen in my life.I actually preferred the way the guys sounded that night to the album.
markk Posted - 19/08/2009 : 21:00:52
I'll quote Arthur here, "there are people wearing frowns who'll screw you up when they would rather screw you down"
Gill Posted - 19/08/2009 : 14:34:44
Been reading Mike's on the road blogs with interest. Such a shame that the tour wasn't better supported but I know that this band always give 100 per cent and more and truly deserve to be called Love. I'm sure Arthur would approve and be happy that they are trying to continue to bring his music to the people. If they ever make it back over here I will definitely be going to see them perform.

Love
Gill
boombox Posted - 19/08/2009 : 14:19:37
Sad indeed. Said cowardly individual (why not give your name on your email?) is obviously not a fan of Love.

Keep on rockin', Mike - we're with you - and in the words of Motorhead, "Don't Let 'Em Grind Ya Down!"
Kula John Posted - 19/08/2009 : 12:04:18
Good on ya Mike. As Caryne said, it's just a shame Mike felt he had to write this.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
caryne Posted - 19/08/2009 : 00:10:48
quote:
Originally posted by The Freedom Man

By Mike Randle.I wish it wasn't like this though....

http://www.thefreedomman.com/
PRESS THE LINK!

Mike knows how I feel but I too just wish it wasn't like this and wish Mike didn't have to write a blog like this.
I hope everyone here reads this blog and thinks on the things Mike is saying here.

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page