Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 The Documentary Film

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MikeP Posted - 19/10/2005 : 01:31:51
If I recall correctly, this was largely finished before the events of last Summer. As it largely concentrated on the '60's/70's will it still be released? Anyone have any news? Jazmaan?
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ALLANAGAIN Posted - 30/03/2006 : 16:59:59
Great!!! At last, something to look forward to on Love....it,s put a smile on my face allready.
Lizzyb Posted - 30/03/2006 : 15:53:55
Thanks Torben
great photos - johnny & arthur in particular

hey! something to look forward too seems a wee bit more tangible

Keep on shining
bob f. Posted - 30/03/2006 : 05:38:00
YEAHHHH!!!! I CAN'T WAIT, so i guess i'll just have to wait. truly positive news, UPLIFTING , and gives me something more to live for. i feel good about this project, and want it to go slow and right, and not be rushed, just right, GODSPEED, take it slow and easy,
Merlyn Merlot Posted - 30/03/2006 : 03:02:33
Can wait to see this!!!!!
and Spread the word

Very Curious about the Doc's soundtrack!
Love Songs? New Music?
Any one have any info about the Music included in the film?
waxburn Posted - 29/03/2006 : 20:59:10
quote:
Originally posted by ThomasGalasso

It looks like it will be very entertaining and informative. I literally have this as my number one film to see this year.

-Thomas

The documentary looks great. Thats a classic photo of AL
driving around Hollywood.
ThomasGalasso Posted - 29/03/2006 : 19:59:00
It looks like it will be very entertaining and informative. I literally have this as my number one film to see this year.

-Thomas
Kula John Posted - 29/03/2006 : 18:22:26
wow...cheers for putting them on the site torben, can't wait to view the finished doc.

This is the time and this is the time and it is time, time, time, time, time, time, time.....
Eoin Posted - 29/03/2006 : 16:07:44
very impressed with the interviews they have, looks very promising. I read Jac Holzman's Follow The Music and was disappointed with the lack of info about Love.
jellybean Posted - 29/03/2006 : 15:44:23
great stuff!!
can't wait for it to be released
torben Posted - 29/03/2006 : 14:28:08
Thanks to Mike Kerry at Start Productions I can now show some screen grabs from the fortcoming documentary "Love Story"
http://love.torbenskott.dk
ThomasGalasso Posted - 16/02/2006 : 19:42:03
I talked with the fellow who was shooting the doc. I sent him an email, but Start Productions is a rather new company and this is their first project.

Chris said he would post a message when things were all complete and the website was up and running. The doc is damn near finished from what I was told. It Should be out toward the end of the summer or sometime in the Fall from what I got.

-Thomas
Eoin Posted - 16/02/2006 : 15:01:55
Hey,

Just wondering if there is any update on the doc, is it still on course for this spring does anyone know?
Jesse981 Posted - 14/12/2005 : 11:23:38
quote:
Originally posted by MikeP

Thanks for the good news, Chris. I hope that the end result is absorbing to others apart from diehar

Now imagine if the world was like that.

online poker listings - Germany Houses
ThomasGalasso Posted - 01/12/2005 : 02:10:25
Is there a website to find more info on this doc ?

Also, what is the documentary called, and whom is the director ?

I would like to maybe get in touch with someone involved in this project, and maybe see what else they have done. I hang around a lot of film websites and it would be a gas to read about this over at Aint-it-cool-news.com or maybe Dark Horizons or something or even in a Sundance mag or something.

-Thomas
MikeP Posted - 01/12/2005 : 01:54:54
Thanks for the good news, Chris. I hope that the end result is absorbing to others apart from diehards, and is a full and honest portrayal of a band that has been inspiring and exasperating by turn. Hope that you've come up trumps with archive footage.
Good luck and best wishes , Mike.

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page