Messageboard For Love Fans
Messageboard For Love Fans
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Love / Arthur Lee
 General Discussions about Arthur Lee and Love
 Your Mind And We Belong Together music video

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What's Mr. Lee's Firstname?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
abraxas Posted - 23/03/2012 : 04:54:59
Why was Arthur ticked off at Bryan after the video? Because of some smirks he made? I don't get that. I read that from the FC memoir.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
abraxas Posted - 07/04/2012 : 06:36:07
There is something about Bryan that I'm a little confused. I know he became "born-again" in 1970 or something according to some interview his mom gave to some online magazine in 2009. From the '70s onward he was into the Christian music thing, and had a brief reunion with Arthur, and then went back to the rock scene in the 80s. And then in the 90s, he was in rehab. I wasn't sure if he had quit using drugs in the early 70s when he was born-again, and then started up again in the '80s or something, and then quit again after his mom and had got him into rehab.
lemonade kid Posted - 06/04/2012 : 16:14:36
And Michael left the music biz entirely to escape the "scene"...

“Excuse me, I said. I thought you were a trout stream.
I'm not, she said.”
--Richard Brautigan, Trout Fishing in America
rocker Posted - 06/04/2012 : 15:49:04
...the band was just too loaded on drugs 95% of the time...

Sure would have been better if they eased up on that both individually and collectively. Bryan eventually saw the light to completely change his life. Making rock'n'roll is great but it can be seductive and get you in some deep deep water.
abraxas Posted - 06/04/2012 : 04:13:38
So pretty much Arthur was PO'd that Bryan was just making grinns and everyone in the band was just too loaded on drugs 95% of the time.
Joe Morris Posted - 25/03/2012 : 19:03:52
beginning of the end. The video shoot had a bad vibe thanks to Arthur (according to Michaels account in his book)
abraxas Posted - 23/03/2012 : 19:24:53
The film showed everyone wasted pretty much. Bryan was drinking straight from liquor. And Michael or Ken smoked weed .
underture Posted - 23/03/2012 : 12:54:22
Up front, yes he was PO'ed that Bryan was goofing around. But at the time the film was made there were deep seated problems (drugs, personality conflict, money, et al) that were tearing the band apart and probably that was what was gnawing at Arthur.

You set the scene

Messageboard For Love Fans © 2004 Torben Skott Go To Top Of Page